Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Painting 40: Oinkster




This is a Filipino owned burger joint called Oinkster in Eagle Rock.  Represent!  Unfortunately I'm vegetarian, but they do have a really awesome veggie burger!  I really like the simple shape of the red building against the green trees.  I was very fortunate to find a shaded spot underneath a tree across the street.  It's been a pretty hot summer to paint outdoors, but nonetheless I'm having a fun time being outside doing what I love.  The locals were very nice when passing by seeing me paint.  People were giving me bottled water and asked if I needed a chair to sit.  I also met some local artists that invited me to their studio.  I've been having a lot of positive feed back. It feels really awesome!

1 comment:

  1. keep em coming MJ!
    looking forward to seeing some from Vancouver!

    ReplyDelete