Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My First Real Sale!

My friend, Vasho set up a group art event in East Vancouver this past Saturday.  The event was called Ciliate 7.  It's the first time in a very long time that I showed my personal art work.  I've shown my art when I was in school, but that was years ago!  I'm finally following my passion!  As much as I love the process, its such a great feeling to see the results.  Although this is the beginning of my journey, I feel really happy. It makes all the crappy paintings worth it.  Its such a great feeling when people appreciate your work.  I even sold three art pieces!  And I'm super happy with my paintings new owners.  They are going in good homes! It's one thing to create art for yourself, which I find is the most important.  But when someone is willing to give you money for something that you created for yourself, it leaves a warm feeling in my heart.  I'm a pilgrim honoring my journey!  Ok, back to painting!


No comments:

Post a Comment