Sunday, May 18, 2014

painting14: Bernal Hill




I love Bernal Heights.  This was my last week here. I'll be moving back to L.A.  Anywho, for the passed couple months I loved walking up Bernal Hill.  The people are so chill and awesome.  As I started painting, so many people passed by and started chatting with me.  I met a 94 yr. old man named Cesar.  He was like, I never see young people into painting landscapes. "It's more of an old people thing.  I told him that I am an old soul trapped in a young's person's body. hehe.  Another man passed by and asked if I sell my paintings.  That was very flattering.  In my mind, I was like, I wish.  But I'm starting to feel that I can make this happen. I just need to own it and dedicate some time.   More importantly, I'm doing this for myself.  I'm really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment